Registration for Fall 2018 is now open!
Welcome! Please read the following instructions to sign up for a large group field trip (10+ people) or overnight camping trip (any group size) at our Lucky Peak field station.
If you aren’t quite sure what this project is all about, read our page “Visit Lucky Peak” before beginning.
If you plan to visit with your family or a group smaller than 10 visitors, and are not camping, you do not need to fill out a registration form.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions prior to your visit
To schedule overnight camping or a large group field trip to our Lucky Peak station:
Use a laptop or tablet to register. The calendar on this page does not look good on phones :)
- Review the visitor calendar* (shown below, or at this link). Trips to Lucky Peak begin July 25th and end October 15th.
- Decide on time slot(s). Morning (songbirds), afternoon (hawks), evening (owls), or some combination of these.
- Decide on a date that works for you. Please schedule your visit at least 7 days in advance. Note, you may sign up for more than one date, however we reserve the right to limit your group to 1 field trip if there is high demand for spots (which is usually the case).
- Fill out this online registration form.
- Contact us if you have any problems, questions, or need to change your reservation. Email: IBOvisitors@gmail.com
- If you need to cancel your trip, contact us immediately (email@example.com) so that we can give your time slot to someone else. Our schedule fills up quickly and we don’t want to turn people away.
If you are having problems viewing the calendar above, you may view it at this link.