Registration for Fall 2019 is now open
Welcome! Please read the following instructions to sign up for a large group field trip (10+ people) or overnight camping trip (any group size) at our Lucky Peak field station.
Paid camping reservations in 2019
In order to support our educational programming, we will be charging for all overnight camping reservations. Once you complete the form below, we will send a payment link to finalize your reservation. Please email HeatherMHayes@boisestate.edu for more information. (Educators, ask us about group scholarships).
- Wall Tents: $25 each
- Small Groups: $25
- Large Groups: $50
If you aren’t quite sure what this project is all about, read our page “Visit Lucky Peak” before beginning.
If you plan to visit with your family or a group smaller than 10 visitors, and are not camping, you do not need to fill out a registration form.
To schedule overnight camping or a large group field trip to our Lucky Peak station:
Use a laptop or tablet to register. The calendar on this page does not look good on phones :)
- Review the visitor calendar* at this link. Trips to Lucky Peak begin July 25th and end October 15th.
- Decide on time slot(s). Morning (songbirds), afternoon (hawks), evening (owls), or some combination of these.
- Decide on a date that works for you. Please schedule your visit at least 7 days in advance. Note, you may sign up for more than one date, however we reserve the right to limit your group to 1 field trip if there is high demand for spots (which is usually the case).
- Fill out this online registration form.
- If you need to cancel your trip, contact us immediately (HeatherMHayes@boisestate.edu) so that we can give your time slot to someone else. Our schedule fills up quickly and we don’t want to turn people away.